We can be intentional with our thoughts, our words, and our actions. We can be intentional about what we want to do and what we want to think. We can also be intentional about how we want to feel.
The 10 ways to be intentional are:
1) acknowledge the past but don't dwell in it;
2) understand that you have a choice in how you react to things;
3) recognize your emotions and don't bury them;
4) understand that everything is temporary;
5) forgive yourself for not being perfect or doing everything right all the time;
6) focus on the present moment and enjoy it as much as possible;
7) take care of your body by eating well, exercising, getting enough sleep , and taking care of yourself;
8) choose your environment wisely and take time to appreciate it;
9) maintain a daily gratitude journal and take time to write down what you are grateful for every day;
10) do something good for someone else.
Intentional thinking is important because it changes the way we live. It helps us to develop a mindset that is healthy and happy. Intentional thinking means taking a moment to think about what we are going to do before doing it, rather than just reacting to what happens in life. Intentional thinking can help us be more successful in our work and relationships, as well as happier and healthier in our everyday lives. Intentional thinking is a key component of the skills-based approach to psychology that identifies specific thinking and problem-solving skills that are learned, improved, modified, and used in daily life.
To jump start your intentional thinking I've attach my FREE ebook
GET YO MIND RIGHT EBOOK